20100518

Drama queens & kings



"Biasa ar, batch dorang kan banyak fakers", person A



Hate post, hate entry, hate comment. Whatever you call it, I'm not gonna let my ass in your so-called highschool drama. I've been there and I know how it feels. What I don't know is how someone can live with all that jealousy. Tolong la. Stop being immature. And stop blaming others for your unhappiness, your relationship problems. It's your own damn fault kot.




Just so you know, I have my own guy to like.


2 comments:

  1. Yes terasa cili makan pedas. Yes it was a hate entry, but merely to express my feelings, not wanting to offend other people too much, but sorry if I did, which I'm sure I did, hah. Yes harap2 this drama will only last til the end of high school, if not earlier. I'm glad you know how it feels. No, i have no idea how I've managed to stay alive with this hyper-jealousy syndrome either. Yes, I'm immature, and I don't plan on growing up any soon. I never meant to blame anyone for my unhappiness or 'so called relationship' problems, but the feeling just comes involuntarily. And yes I am very much aware that everything is my own damn fault.

    Thanks, and seriously, sorry kak yan. Takpayah layankan la Sya ni.

    And lastly, yeah, i may be a faker, but aren't we all lah?

    again. sorry. regardless nak forgive ke tak.

    ReplyDelete

Critics