20100330

OhMyGod





That news was... emm.. ok.. I don't know how to say it.. But I was totally shocked, I think I passed out for two seconds when you blurted it out. One step closer to becoming a lady *ehem ehem* hahaha. I'm happy for you la dude dudette(?). Lepas ni pakai dress heh. And heels. No more pants and sneakers tau. Makeups lagi. HIHIHI =B




Nasi minyak nasi minyak *drools*




PS; 30 - 18 = 12. Fuiyooohhh


6 comments:

  1. HAHA. tak leh comment. nanti tuan dia marah. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should I speak on my behalf or forever hold my peace? Aww awwww :) No heels. Forever never :D The rest, no more one step closer. Dah terjebak dh pn.

    Ehemm, not legal yet. *keningkening

    Oh2, nice picture of a little kid -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. tak legal legal lagi ke? haiyo. lambat gila. bila nak bersayang sayang ni. hahahaha.

    hahaha. dolu dolu. sekarang no more kebudakan. dah nak ehem kan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. -___- Eh sayaaaang Izy :D Dah syg2 daaaah.

    Ehemm amendenyeee. Takde maknanyeeeee

    ReplyDelete

Critics